Hi, how is your holiday going? Didn’t feel the holiday was over already and we went back to routine as usual, but did you take care of your skin during the holidays? Enjoying holiday is okay, but do not forget your skin especially if you are often exposed to sunlight while on vacation to the beach or to the mountain, even in the city though. Mineral botanica has a solution to get your skin back moist and healthy using All In One Aloe Vera. In addition to the health of your skin, there are many more other uses of All In One Aloe Vera that can be used everyday by you and we will review all the beauty uses here.
Aloe Vera is extensively used in beauty products and for good reason. The leaves hold a gooey translucent gel and known all over the world for it’s unbelievable healing properties. This translucent gel is made up of around 96% water, some organic and inorganic compounds, and a type of protein which contains 18 of the 20 amino acids found in the body. Dr. Deepali Bharwdaj, Delhi-based dermatologist says, “Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamin C, E and beta carotene which gives it its nourishing and anti-aging qualities. It can moisturise the skin without making it greasy, which makes it a great buy for those with oily skin”. Aloe vera treats the cells on the epithelial level of the skin which is why it’s recommended by dermatologists to remove tan, treat sunburn and stretch marks. One way to use aloe vera is to apply the gel directly, another would be to make a pack using aloe vera along with some other special ingredients from your kitchen; Here is some tricks:
1. Aloe Vera for Dry Skin – Take some aloe vera gel, a pinch of turmeric, a teaspoon of honey, a teaspoon of milk and a few drops of rose water. Blend this mix till you get a paste. Apply it and leave in for about 20 minutes or so.
2. Aloe Vera for Acne – Take some aloe vera gel, blended walnuts with a flour like consistency and honey. Aloe vera’s healing properties coupled with the anti-oxidants from honey will leave you with smooth and clear skin.
3. Aloe Vera Moisturizing Mask – Grab some aloe vera gel, cucumber juice, yoghurt and rose oil and blend them to a paste. Apply and leave for around 20 minutes, then rinse it off. It can be used for all skin types especially sensitive skin.
4. Aloe Vera Scrub – Grab half a cup of fresh aloe vera gel, a cup of sugar and two tablespoons of lemon juice. The sugar will help exfoliate and scrub off dead skin, the aloe vera will deep clean the skin and the lemon will help fade out scars and tan. Stir the three ingredients together and use it to scrub both face and body.
5. Aloe Vera Make Up Base – Mix some of your make-up base or foundation with this gel in the ratio of 2:1 and put it on to keep your makeup hydrated all day.
6. Aloe Vera Relaxing Eyes & Lips – Put this gel on cotton pads and place the cotton pads on your eyes to reduce puffiness. Want a soft baby lips? You also can do it the same way and place the cotton pad on your dry lips to let the soothing gel absorb.
7. Aloe Vera Hair Treatment – It is good for natural hair styling & not sticky to wear! If you have dry hair problem, you can massage throughout your head. It is also useful for dealing with branched hair if routinely use.
That’s it for amazing beauty benefits of Aloe Vera, you can also use it as after shave gel to relaxing your skin, nail essence, body care, sunburn reliever, and preventing scar. So, what are you waiting for?